Friday, May 11, 2012

Feeling Spring!

 Isabella has seemed to change into more of a toddler then a baby...somehow overnight?! OK...it feels like it anyways=) She has discovered a true love for climbing on top of or even into things. This includes climbing on top of the kitchen table to do a little dance....She must be related to our older two! She also loves to play in her toy kitchen, we have picnics, and spread plastic food all over the house.....

 Our homeschooling year is coming to an end....I have realized, as Bella gets more active daily, that I need to get better at multi tasking...here is a fine example, we have Hudson doing handwriting, Bristol doing a puzzle and Bella water painting. Hopefully this a skill I can continue to improve.
 This afternoon I took the kids to a trail we like to walk/bike on. This is our first trip there this year! The snow has finally melted and it is warming up! Last year I pushed Bella and Bristol in the stroller while Hudson rode his bike. This was the first time we all rode bikes. I really enjoyed it! After our ride we played at the park for a while.

I love how we can't get away from these beautiful mountains!

No comments: