Monday, July 4, 2011

4th of July Picnic

We were invited to a family picnic today in Big Lake...I was able to get to know some new friends a little better and made some new ones too! The boys had a wonderful time swimming, climbing inflatables, playing some great games, and even watching a bowling ball get launched from a canon!




The men getting ready to launch the bowling ball


Hudson and Bristol getting ready to run the three legged race








Lining up to find the treasure, or candy, hidden in the hay stack.






It was such a wonderful day! I love how the boys were just able to play! They were also pretty excited about the candy! Bristol was sitting at a picnic table licking a lollipop and falling asleep...love it! All the kids are sleeping now and I am going to head to bed pretty soon myself! Brian had to head back on one of his last trips to Korea...It takes me a couple of days to get into the single parent routine...I'm tired!

No comments: