Thursday, November 19, 2009

Today

Hudson and Bristol taking care of their cow. Cow is about 3 months old now...and getting pretty fat. He seems to enjoy attention, and is the perfect size for the boys to brush and "play" with. I tried to chase him around a bit on the horse today, but I think he is too domesticated for that...because he kinda just mozyed around, not really paying attention to the horse "chasing" him...at a walk. Tess on the other hand has been doing really well. I have been training her to pull a sled, in anticipation for pulling the kids around when there is snow. And today I was able to lope her around while holding an American flag. I guess I have to be creative since I don't get to leave the yard with her too much. But it is nice to be able to ride and have the kids playing right in the backyard!

Our little studious kids....sitting and reading quietly is not something that happens around here too often...so I had to document it!



No comments: