Friday, January 14, 2011

Jumping Donuts

It hit me last night that in about 5 days it isn't just going to be the boys and I we will be a family of 5!! With a newborn! So, I thought it would be fun to have a special day with my two boys. We started by going to a donut shop and then off to an indoor trampoline warehouse.


I love having boys! They were so in their element with padded walls and trampolines everywhere! I think I am going to talk to Brian about doing something like this at our house =)

The giant foam pits were a pretty big hit too!

Dodge ball area- I only wish I could have jumped with them. Maybe in a few weeks!


Bristol "hiding" in a clear Rubbermaid during a game of hide and seek =)

1 comment:

Dana said...

So fun!! Your boys are so cute. And, I can't believe you're already due! That's crazy, congratulations!!!!
Hope to talk to you soon!