Sunday, April 18, 2010

Happenings

My sister came out this week to spend some time with us and we had a great time! She was also a huge help! The boys really enjoyed spending time with their Aunt Angie, and Hudson was very excited about the baby Rylan in her tummy! The pony cart arrived while Angie was here and we thought we might have a chance of putting it together.....but no...I called our neighbor Bill and he put the cart together!
Hudson "helping"

Bill hard at work

completed pony cart...I will have to find someone to get a picture of me driving the cart. I couldn't figure out how to attach the pony to the cart while Angie was here, so I had to get a pony cart lesson. The boys are really enjoying our rides!
Bristol and Bailey wrestling. I think she is the most patient dog there is.

Hudson walking pony



Movie night with popcorn, always a favorite

No comments: