Friday, June 26, 2009

South Korea

Last week I flew to Incheon South Korea, left the kids at home with my parents, and had a wonderful time hanging out with Brian! We took the train into Seoul and saw some local attractions. This is the Gyeonghuigug Palace.

The Namdaemun Market

Crowded Train...luckily this was the only day it was this crowded...I think we hit rush hour!
Lotte World in Seoul Korea...This is their version of Disneyland.

Itaewon South Korea

If we can talk to my parents into watching the kids like this more often...I think I might have to frequent South Korea! More for the company then anything else!

2 comments:

Jeremy & Amy Mahmood said...

You are always welcome to leave the kids here anytime you feel like you need to hop a plane to South Korea!

Trish the Dish said...

Alone together time is so important...but it's easy to forget. ;0)